West Central Railway recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice 33 posts – West Central Railway invites application for the post of 33 Trade apprentice vacancies under the apprentice Act 1961. Apply Online before 9th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- West Central Railway
Name of position:- trade apprentice
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As per notification
Last Date:-9th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, 10th Class, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:-33 Vacancies
Trade Apprentice:-33 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Trade Apprenticeshould have passed 10th class standard examination board with 50% marks or equivalent or passed 10th class standard examination board under 10 plus 2 system and must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only)of the designated trades specified above from a recognized industrial training institute.
Candidate Salary detail:-The salary of the applicant applying for the position ofTrade Apprentice will be according to rules and regulation of the organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Trade Apprenticeshould not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Trade Apprenticewill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice are required to pay Rs. 170/- for General Category candidate/Other Backward Class Category Candidate through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Cards. Scheduled Caste category candidates/Scheduled Tribes category candidates/Women category candidates/Minorities category candidates/Economically Backward Class category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person With Disability (PWD) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Trade Apprenticemay apply online through website www.mponine.gov.in from 11thNovember 2016 to9th December 2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 11thNovember 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th December 2016.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the OnlineApplication.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
The West Central Railway, one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 01 april 2003. It is headquartered at Madhya Pradesh.
On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur) and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway (CR) and the reorganized Kota division of the Western Railway. The new West Central Railway serves eastern & central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and northeastern Rajasthan State.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)