West Central Railway recruitment 2017 House Surgeon 02 posts – West Central Railway invites application for the position of 02 House Surgeon vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 20th December 2016.
Organization Name:- West Central Railway
Designation:- House Surgeon
Pay Scale:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th December 2016
Posting Place:- Madhya Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 02 posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 36000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of House Surgeon should have MBBS degree from a recognized medical college with internship complete with experience.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of House Surgeon will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Central hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur on 20th December 2016.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of House Surgeon will be according to rues and regulation of the organization.
Upper Age Relaxation:- The age relaxation to the applicants applying for the any position is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person With Disability (PWD) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the any position may appear walk – in – interview that will be held at Central hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur on 20th December 2016.
- Date of interview is 20th December 2016.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the Online Application.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
The West Central Railway, one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 01 april 2003. It is headquartered at Madhya Pradesh.
On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur) and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway (CR) and the reorganized Kota division of the Western Railway. The new West Central Railway serves eastern & central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and northeastern Rajasthan State.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)