West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Assistant Chemist 01 vacancy – West Central Railway invites application for the post of 01 Assistant Chemist vacancy. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 3rd October 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Central Railway
Name of position:- Assistant Chemist
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 10970/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Chemist should have matriculation with science plus diploma in material lab technology (DMLT) or certificate course in medical lab.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10970/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Chemist should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 31 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Chemist will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Chemist are required to pay no application fe.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Chemist may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form along with complete bio-data and attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-interview date is 3rd October 2017.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
The West Central Railway, one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 01 april 2003. It is headquartered at Madhya Pradesh.
On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur) and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway (CR) and the reorganized Kota division of the Western Railway. The new West Central Railway serves eastern & central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and northeastern Rajasthan State.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)