West Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Trades Apprentice 1156 posts – West Central Railway invites application for the post of 1156 Trades Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961 in various zone. Apply online before 8th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Central Railway
Name of position:- Trades Apprentice
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 8th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- SSC, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1156 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trades Apprentice should have SSC with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trades.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trades Apprentice should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trades Apprentice will be on the basis of matriculation examination and ITI examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Trades Apprentice are required to pay application fee Rs 170 for General / OBC and Rs 70/- for SC / ST / PH / Female through cash at MP online KIOSK or online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trades Apprentice may apply online through official website of west central railway http://mponline.gov.in from 9th November 2017 to 8th December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form is 9th November 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application for Jabalpur is 8th December 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application for Bhopal Sawari Dibba is 19th December 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application for Bhopal is 20th December 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application for Kota Division is 11th December 2017
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
The West Central Railway, one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 01 april 2003. It is headquartered at Madhya Pradesh.
On 1 April 2003, the West Central Railway was reconstituted from the Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur) and Bhopal divisions of the Central Railway (CR) and the reorganized Kota division of the Western Railway. The new West Central Railway serves eastern & central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and northeastern Rajasthan State.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)