West Bengal UCO bank recruitment security officer 5 posts – UCO bank invites application for the position of 05 security officer vacancies. Apply online before 19th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- UCO bank
Name of position:- security officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer should have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university / institute / college.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer should have following experience:-
- Five years as commissioned officer in Army (Captain) / Navy / Air force OR
- Officers in the rank of inspector Executive / inspector (GD) from Central police organization like BSF / CRPF / ITBP / CISF / SSB / CIB / CBI who joined as sub-inspector OR
- Any directly recruited police officer in the rank of sub-inspector who is working with the police force for minimum 8 year in investigating cadre.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 21700 – 42020/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) through online.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen (EXSM) categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu Kashmir domicile categories candidates.
vi) 5 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
vii) 10 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) – OC categories candidates
vii) 10 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) – SC categories candidates
viii) 10 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) – ST categories candidates
ix) 8 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) –OBC categories candidates
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer may apply online through official website of UCO bank http://www.ucobank.com from 23rd February 2016 to 19th March 2016 and print-out of the application form along with attested copies of relevant certificates / recent passport size photograph and experience certificate send to the General manager, UCO bank, Human resource management department, 4th Floor, 10 BTH Sarani Kolkata:- 700001 on or before 26th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 23rd February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 19th March 2016.
- Last date for the receipt of application is 26th March 2016.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the above mentioned Centre and / or add some other Centre or its discretion depending upon the response of the applicant.
- The applicants will have to appear for the online examination at the allotted Centre at their expenses and risks and the bank will not be responsible for any injury etc. of any nature.
- The date of the examination is tentative.
- The exact date / Centre / Venue of the examination will be communicated to the candidatures through the call letters for the examination.
- Cash / Cheque / money orders / postal stamps etc. will not be accepted.
- A candidate can send one application only.
- Submission of more than one application by any applicant will render him . her ineligible and in much case all the applications submitted by the sold candidates will be rejected and application fee for felled.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in advertisement.
- No applicant is permitted to use calculators / mobile phones / pagers or any other instrument in the examination hall.-
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)