West Bengal SSC recruitment 2017 Stenographer 42 posts – West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC) invites application for the position of 42 Stenographer under finance department and Consumer Affairs department under Government of West Bengal. Apply online before 20th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC)
Name of position:- Stenographer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 3600/-
Last Date:- 20th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- Madhyamik
Total No. of Vacancies:-42Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Stenographershould have following qualification:-
Applicant applying for the position of Stenographer should have passed in Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal board of secondary education or its equivalent and Acquisition of knowledge in computer literacy.
Applicant must have the ability to read / write and speak in Bengali (Not applicable to those applicants whose mother tongue is Nepali) as per finance department (Audit Branch)
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Stenographershould not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Stenographerwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Stenographeris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any positionof Stenographermay apply online through official website of west Bengal staff selection commission (WBSSC) www.wbssc.gov.in from 18th November 2016 to 20th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 18th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th December 2016.
- The name of the organization is West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position isStenographerThe posting of the applicant will be at West Bengal.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 4100/-.
- The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
- District wise and category wise break up of vacancies in detailed Ad.
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filing up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Processing Fee can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking of any Bank.
- 2An Amount of Rs 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “ Service Charge” for availing Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility.
- On successful submission of the Application an auto Generated receipt with Registration Number will ne Generated.
- Candidates are advised to Note it down and Mention the Registration Number for All Future Communications, If any with the Commission.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)