West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 Motor Vehicle Inspector 34 posts – West Bengal Staff Selection commission (WBSSC) invites application for the position of 34 Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) vacancies. Apply online before 30th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Staff Selection commission (WBSSC)
Name of position:- Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4100/-
Last Date:- 30th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 34 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Applicant should have Ability to read / write and speak in Bengali (Not required for recruitment) in the case of Nepai spaking candidates from the three hill sub divisions of Darjeeling district, viz. Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Good Health and Character suitability in all respects for appointments to government service.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4100/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
NOTE:- The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidates who has been in the employment of the Central government or the state government or government undertaking or statutory body recognized for the purpose by the state government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement, to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum of five years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) ) are required to pay application fee Rs 220/-for all other categories candidates and Rs 20/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / PWD categories candidates through cards.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Npn-Technical) may apply online through official website of www.wbssc.gov.in from 28th December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 28th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th January 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)