West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Chemist Posts – West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC) invites application for the position of Assistant Chemist vacancies under department of food and supplies, Government of West Bengal. Apply online before 31st May 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Chemist
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 3600/-
Last Date:- 31st May 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc.
Advertisement No:- 02/WBSSC/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Chemist should have B.Sc. with chemistry as one of the subject from an Indian university or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Chemist should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 39 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017. The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Chemist will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application Fees:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Chemist are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- and Processing Fees of Rs 20/- for all categories of Candidates except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe Caste category candidates (ST) / Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Caste category candidates shall pay Processing Fees Rs 20/- only.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Chemist is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Chemist may apply online through official website of west Bengal staff selection commission (WBSSC) www.wbssc.gov.in from 28th April 2017 to 31st may 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 28th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st May 2017.
- The name of the organization is West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position is lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant.
- The posting of the applicant will be at West Bengal.
- The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
- District wise and category wise break up of vacancies in detailed Ad.
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filing up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Processing Fee can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking of any Bank.
- 2An Amount of Rs 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “ Service Charge” for availing Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility.
- On successful submission of the Application an auto Generated receipt with Registration Number will ne Generated.
- Candidates are advised to Note it down and Mention the Registration Number for All Future Communications, If any with the Commission.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)