West Bengal SSC recruitment 2016 latest 1133 clerk posts – West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC) invites application for the position of 1133 lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant in Secretariat Offices / Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Apply online before 22nd March 2016.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC)
Name of position:- lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5400 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 6240/-
Last Date:- 22nd March 2016
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1133 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant should have passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its Equivalent and Acquisition of Elementary Knowledge in Computer Operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than SIX months.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5400 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6240/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application Fees:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- and Processing Fees of Rs 20/- for all categories of Candidates except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe Caste category candidates (ST) / Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Caste category candidates shall pay Processing Fees Rs 20/- only.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant may apply online through official website of west Bengal staff selection commission (WBSSC) www.wbssc.gov.in from 2nd March 2016 to 22nd March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 2nd March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 22nd March 2016.
- Date of examination is 5th June 2016.
- The name of the organization is West Bengal Staff selection commission (WBSSC).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the position is lower Division Clerk / Lower Division Assistant.
- The posting of the applicant will be at West Bengal.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 6240.
- The relaxation to the applicants will be as per government rules.
- District wise and category wise break up of vacancies in detailed Ad.
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filing up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination Fee and Processing Fee can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking of any Bank.
- 2An Amount of Rs 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “ Service Charge” for availing Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility.
- On successful submission of the Application an auto Generated receipt with Registration Number will ne Generated.
- Candidates are advised to Note it down and Mention the Registration Number for All Future Communications, If any with the Commission.
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)