West Bengal SAIL recruitment 2016 Proficiency Trainee 69 posts – Steel authority of India (SAIL) invites application for the position of 69 Proficiency Trainee vacancies for Qualified nurses in at DSP hospital. Apply before 22nd June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Steel authority of India (SAIL)
Name of position:- Proficiency Trainee
Job Location:- Durgapur (West Bengal)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd June 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 69 Vacancies
Proficiency Trainee:- 69 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Proficiency Trainee should have B.Sc. in Nursing / diploma in general nursing and mid-wifery and internship certificate and certificate of registration.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Proficiency Trainee is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Proficiency Trainee will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Director I/C conference hall, DSP main hospital, Durgapur:- 713204.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Proficiency Trainee is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Proficiency Trainee may send scanned copy of duly filled application form to email@example.com through e-mail on or before 22nd June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application by e-mail is 22nd June 2016
- Date of interview is 26th June 2016.
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)