West Bengal SAIL recruitment 2016 2017 Deputy Manager 24 posts – Steel authority of India (SAIL) invites application for the position of 24 Deputy Manager vacancies. Apply before 4th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- Steel authority of India (SAIL)
Name of position:- Deputy Manager
Job Location:- Durgapur (West Bengal)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Vacancies
Deputy Manager:- 24 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager should have degree in metallurgical engineering / mechanical engineering / production engineering / chemical engineering / mechanical engineering / instrument engineering / electronics and instrumentation engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 4th November 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through State bank of India Challan nearby State bank of India branch. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager may apply online through official website of Steel authority of India (SAIL) http://sailcareers.com from 1st October 2016 to 4th November 2016 and send the print – out along with required documents to the Deputy General Manager (DGM), Personnel – CF, Sail – IISCO, street plant, 7, The Eidge, Burnpur:- 713325, Dt:- Burdwan, West Bengal on or before 21st November 2016
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st October 2016
- Last date for the submission of online application is 4th November 2016
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)