West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018 Senior scientific officer 44 Posts – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 44 Disaster Management office vacancies. Apply online before 5th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- Disaster Management officer
Job Location:-West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3900/-
Last Date:- 5th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement No:- 27/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 44 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Disaster Management officer should have degree from a recognized institute / university and holding clerical post for 5 years.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Disaster Management officer will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Disaster Management officer will be on the basis of written examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Disaster Management officer are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Disaster Management officer may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 18th December 2017 to 5th January 2018.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 18th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th January 2018.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)