West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018 apply Medical officer 165 posts – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 165 Medical officer vacancies. Apply online before 26th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- Medical officer
Job Location:-West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 26th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Medical Qualification
Advertisement No:- 01/2018
Official website:- www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 165 vacancies
Medical officer:- 165 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer should have medical qualification included in the 1st and 2nd schedule or Part-II of the 3rd schedule to the Indian medical council Act 1956 and registration in medical practitioner WB.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officer will be on the basis of written examination.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 18% GST on commissioned fee or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Offline payment). SC / ST candidates of west Bengal and persons with disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Medical officer may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 5th February to 26th February 2018.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 5th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 26th February 2018.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)