West Bengal PSC recruitment 2017 judicial service examination 31 Posts – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) invites application for the position of 31 WB judicial service examination 2017 vacancies. Apply online before 17th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- WB judicial service examination 2017
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in law
Advertisement Number:- 07/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 31 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of WB judicial service examination 2017 should have possess degree in Law from any university or equivalent affiliated to any university or institution by the state government of the Central government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of WB judicial service examination 2017 should not be les than 23 years should not more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 25th March 2017.
NOTE:- The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidates who has been in the employment of the Central government or the state government or government undertaking or statutory body recognized for the purpose by the state government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement, to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum of five years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of WB judicial service examination 2017 will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of WB judicial service examination 2017are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as government duty or service charge of Rs 5/- only for net banking or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Off-line payment).
NOTE:- Schedule caste categories candidates of west Bengal / schedule tribe categories candidates of West Bengal and Person with disabilities categories candidates having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. Backward class categories candidates of west Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No exemption of fee is available to schedule caste categories candidates of other states / schedule tribe categories candidates of other states / backward class categories candidates of other state. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of WB judicial service examination 2017 may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 27th March 2017 to 17th April 2017.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 27th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 17th April 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)