West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 head Master Head Mistress posts – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) invites application for the position of 12 Head Master / Head Mistress vacancies. Apply online before 3rd February 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- Head Master / Head Mistress
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5600/-
Last Date:- 3rd February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master degree, B.Ed.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have second class master degree from a recognized university and a first class bachelor of education or its equivalent recognized by national council for Teacher education and 10 year continuous teaching experience in a recognized secondary school / Madrasah.
- Applicant should have Ability to read / write and speak in Bengali.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Good Health and Character suitability in all respects for appointments to government service.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress should have 10 year continuous teaching experience in a recognized secondary school / Madrasah.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
NOTE:- The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidates who has been in the employment of the Central government or the state government or government undertaking or statutory body recognized for the purpose by the state government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement, to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum of five years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as government duty or service charge of Rs 5/- only for net banking or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Off-line payment).
NOTE:- Schedule caste categories candidates of west Bengal / schedule tribe categories candidates of West Bengal and Person with disabilities categories candidates having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. Backward class categories candidates of west Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No exemption of fee is available to schedule caste categories candidates of other states / schedule tribe categories candidates of other states / backward class categories candidates of other state. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Head Master / Head Mistress is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Head Master / Head Mistress may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 12th January 2017 to 3rd February 2017.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 12th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 3rd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of fee through online is 3rd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of fee through offline is 4th February 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)