West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 Bengali Translator Latest 01 Post – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) invites application for the position of 01 Bengali Translator vacancies. Apply online before 24th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- Bengali Translator
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 24th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree
Advertisement No:- 12/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Bengali Translator should have Post-graduate degree in Bengali / Honours or PG degree in English or Sanskrit with Bengali as one of the subject as bachelor degree level from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Bengali Translator should be maximum 36 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Bengali Translator will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Bengali Translator are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as government duty or service charge of Rs 5/- only for net banking or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Off-line payment).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Bengali Translator may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 3rd May 2017 to 25th May 2017.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 5th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th May 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)