West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 Audit accounts service 153 Posts – West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC) invites application for the position of 153 Audit and accounts service recruitment examination in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts service. Apply online before 15th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Public service commission (WBPSC)
Name of position:- Audit and accounts service recruitment examination
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- 11/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 153 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Audit and accounts service recruitment examination should have bachelor degree in commerce from a recognized university or membership of the institute of chartered accountant of India or membership of the institute of costa and works accountant of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Audit and accounts service recruitment examination should be maximum 36 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
NOTE:- The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidates who has been in the employment of the Central government or the state government or government undertaking or statutory body recognized for the purpose by the state government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement, to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum of five years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Audit and accounts service recruitment examination will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Audit and accounts service recruitment examination are required to pay application fee Rs 210/- only plus service charge. 1% of examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs 5/- only for online payment through debit card / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as government duty or service charge of Rs 5/- only for net banking or service charge of Rs 20/- only for payment through bank counter (Off-line payment).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Audit and accounts service recruitment examination may apply online through official website of West Bengal public service commission www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 24th April 2017 to 15th May 2017.
- Starting date of submission of online application is 24th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th May 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)