West Bengal Police recruitment 2017 forest Guard 259 Posts – West Bengal Police, applications are invited to fill up 259 vacancies of forest Guard under Directorate of forest. Apply online before 19th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Police
Name of position:- forest Guard
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Madhyamik
Total No. of Vacancies:- 259 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of forest Guard should have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal of secondary education or any institution recognized by the state government or the central government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of forest Guard should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of forest Guard will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of forest Guard are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 20/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of forest Guard may apply online through online mode or offline mode through official website of West Bengal Police http://policewb.gov.in from 21st April 2017 to 19th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 21st April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 19th May 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age is relaxable for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates as per government rules.
- For any query, please call the west Bengal police recruitment board at 033 – 2337 – 1402.
- The selection process by the West Bengal police recruitment is transparent and purely merit based.
- The applications are advised to beware of the un-scrupulous elements / racketeers touts who may misguide the applicants with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.
West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. (The other is Kolkata police which has a separate jurisdiction).
The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the police Act 19=861 during the British Raj. The West Bengal Police is headed by an officer designated as the Director general of Police who reports to the state government through the home (Police) department. Shri GM Prabhu Rajasekhar Reddy, an IPS officer of batch 1982 is the DG and IGP of west Bengal police since October 2013.
The West Bengal Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the state (Excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata) which comprises one of the general police districts of West Bengal as under the Police Act 1861. The other general police district consist of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta police act 1866 and Calcutta (Suburban police) act 1866. This arrangement unique in India was concerned during colonial times when Calcutta was the capital of British India. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)