West Bengal Police recruitment 2017 company secretary 02 posts – West Bengal Police, applications are invited to fill up 02 vacancies of 02 company secretary and accounts officer vacancies on Contractual basis. Apply before 27th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Police
Name of position:- company secretary and accounts officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Company secretary:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Company secretary should have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university and ACS / FCS from the institute of company secretaries of India with minimum three year working experience in managerial positions.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Company secretary should not be less than 24 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Accounts Officer:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accounts Officer should have Graduate in commerce from a recognized university with minimum three year working experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 27000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accounts Officer should not be less than 24 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the chairman and managing director, West Bengal police housing and infrastructure development corporation limited, Araksha bhawan, 3rd floor, block – D, sector – II, salt lake city, Kolkata on or before 27th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th January 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age is relaxable for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates as per government rules.
- Applicants having passed VIII standard from a recognized university / educational institution and residing permanently in the LWE allocated areas in the district of Paschim Medinipore (Inclusing Jhargram Police District), Bankura and Purilla.
- Applications may be submitted either through online or offline modes for which the window will remain operative for the period from 10th March 2016 to 11th April 2016.
- For any query, please call the west Bengal police recruitment board at 033 – 2337 – 1402.
- The selection process by the West Bengal police recruitment is transparent and purely merit based.
- The applications are advised to beware of the un-scrupulous elements / racketeers touts who may misguide the applicants with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.
West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. (The other is Kolkata police which has a separate jurisdiction).
The West Bengal Police was reorganized under provisions of the police Act 19=861 during the British Raj. The West Bengal Police is headed by an officer designated as the Director general of Police who reports to the state government through the home (Police) department. Shri GM Prabhu Rajasekhar Reddy, an IPS officer of batch 1982 is the DG and IGP of west Bengal police since October 2013.
The West Bengal Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the state (Excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata) which comprises one of the general police districts of West Bengal as under the Police Act 1861. The other general police district consist of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta police act 1866 and Calcutta (Suburban police) act 1866. This arrangement unique in India was concerned during colonial times when Calcutta was the capital of British India. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)