West Bengal IICB recruitment 2017 Project Assistant 02 Posts – Indian institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) invites application for the position of 02 Project Assistant Level-III vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 14th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Name of position:- Project Assistant Level-III
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc.
Advertisement No:- R&C/494/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant Level-III should have M.Sc. in zoology / microbiology / bio-technology or equivalent with 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 14000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant Level-III should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 14th July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant Level-III will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Project Assistant Level-III may apply for the interview along with attested copies of certificates / one recent passport size photograph and original certificates.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 14th July 2017.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fee for each.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- In cases where ni division / class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula are to be mentioned with documentary evidence.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience / research experience gained in full time employment / research in the relevant field.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)