WBHRB Recruitment 2019 General Duty Medical officer Posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of General Duty Medical officer vacancies. Apply online before 10th July 2019.
Organization Name:- West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB)
Designation:- General Duty Medical officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 10th July 2019
Posting Place:- West Bengal
Official website of WBHRB:- www.wbhrb.in
Total No. of Posts:- vacancies Not specified
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should have MBBS and PG Degree in respective subject.
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer will be on the basis of written examination / personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should be maximum 36 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2019.
Examinationfee:-Interested candidates applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 210/- for all applicants through online.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhrb.in from 1st July 2019 to 10th July 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st July 2019
- Last date for the registration of online application is 10th July 2019
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)