WBHRB Recruitment 2018 apply online Staff Nurse 7615 posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 7615 Staff Nurse Grade-II vacancies. Apply online before 26th September 2018.
Organization Name:- West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB)
Designation:- Staff Nurse Grade-II
Qualification:- GNM, BSC
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2600/-
Last Date:- 26th September 2018
Posting Place:- West Bengal
Official website of WBHRB:- www.wbhrb.in
Total No. of Posts:- 7615 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Staff Nurse Grade-II should have GNM / BSC from any nursing training college / school of nursing recognized by Indian national council and respective state nursing council.
Pay Scale:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Staff Nurse Grade-II will be on the basis of written examination / personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Staff Nurse Grade-II should be should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 39 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Examinationfee:-Interested candidates applying for the position of Staff Nurse Grade-II are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 210/- for general / OBC through GRIPS, WB govt receipt head of account “0051-00-104-002-16”. SC of WB / ST of WB / PWD are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Staff Nurse Grade-II may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhrb.in from 17th September 2018 to 26th September 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 17th September 2018
- Last date for the registration of online application is 26th September 2018
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)