WBHRB Recruitment 2018 apply 725 Medical Technologist posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 725 Medical Technologists vacancies. Apply online before 18th June 2018.
Organization Name:- West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB)
Designation:- Medical Technologist
Qualification:- +2 class, Diploma, Degree, BSC
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th June 2018
Posting Place:- West Bengal
Official website of WBHRB:- www.wbhrb.in
Total No. of Posts:- 725 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Medical Technologist should have passed +2 class and 2 year diploma in lab technology from a recognized by Indian medical faculty of West Bengal or degree in lab technology from a recognized institute / university.
Pay Scale:-Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Medical Technologist will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Medical Technologist should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 39 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Examinationfee:-Interested candidates applying for the position of Medical Technologist are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 160/- through bank counter in any branch of banks participating in the GRIPS (government receipt portal system), government of Wert Bengal through duplicate Challan as generated after filling up the online registration form with basic information government receipt head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16”. SC / ST / OBC are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Medical Technologist may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhrb.in from 11th June 2018 to 18th June 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 11th June 2018.
- Last date for the registration of online application is 18th June 2018
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe category candidates of West Bengal.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false with-in the knowledge of the applicant, her / his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Applicants should take particular note that entries inn their application submitted to the board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)