WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Latest Demonstrator 160 Posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) invites application for the position of 160 Tutor / Demonstrator vacancies. Apply online before 23rd October 2017.
Organization Name:- West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB)
Designation:- Tutor / Demonstrator
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 23rd October 2017
Advertisement No:- R/T/D (MES)/43(1)/2017
Posting Place:- West Bengal
Official website of WBHRB:- www.wbhrb.in
Total No. of Posts:- 160 vacancies
Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Tutor / Demonstrator should have MBBS degree included in the first schedule or 2nd schedule or part-II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical council Act 1956.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Tutor / Demonstrator will be on the basis of written examination or personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Tutor / Demonstrator should be maximum 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Examinationfee:-Interested candidates applying for the position of Tutor / Demonstrator are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 210/- through bank counter in any branch of banks participating in the GRIPS (government receipt portal system), government of Wert Bengal through duplicate Challan as generated after filling up the online registration form with basic information government receipt head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16”. SC / ST / OBC are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Tutor / Demonstrator may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhrb.in from 10th October 2017 to 23rd October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 23rd October 2017.
- Date of payment of fee in Bank branches is from 11th October 2017 to 30th October 2017.
- Money order / Cheque / bank draft / cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe category candidates of West Bengal.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false with-in the knowledge of the applicant, her / his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Applicants should take particular note that entries inn their application submitted to the board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)