WBHRB recruitment 2016 notification 88 Drug Inspector posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) invites application for the position of 88 Inspector of drugs under the department of drugs control, health and family control welfare department, government of West Bengal, Apply online before 9th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB)
Name of position:- Inspector of drugs
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 9th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in pharmacy
Total No. of Vacancies:- 88 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of inspector of drugs should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a university established in India by Law.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of inspector of drugs should have experience of work in recognized institution in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provision of the drugs and cosmetics Act 1940 (23 of 1940) for a minimum total period of five years.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of inspector of drugs should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of inspector of drugs will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of inspector of drugs are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 210/- through bank counter in any branch of banks participating in the GRIPS (government receipt portal system), government of Wert Bengal through duplicate Challan as generated after filling up the online registration form with basic information government receipt head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16”
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of inspector of drugs is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of inspector of drugs may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhealth.gov.in from 29th February 2016 to 9th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 29th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th March 2016.
- Last date for the full submission of form is 18th March 2016.
- Payment of fee at bank branches (Offline) is from 1st March 2016 to 16th March 2016.
- Money order / Cheque / bank draft / cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe category candidates of West Bengal.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false with-in the knowledge of the applicant, her / his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Applicants should take particular note that entries inn their application submitted to the board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)