WBHRB recruitment 2016 notification 6368 staff Nurse posts – West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) invites application for the position of 6368 staff nurse grade – II in the cadre of Wert Bengal nursing service under Health and family welfare department, government of West Bengal, Apply online before 17th February 2016.
Name of position:- Staff Nurse
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 6368 Vacancies
Name wise vacancies:-
- GNM:- 4139 vacancies
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing:- 2101 vacancies
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing:- 128 vacancies.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II should have general nursing and midwifery / basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / post basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any nursing training school / college of Nursing recognized by both Indian nursing council and respective state nursing council. Applicant should have knowledge of spoke and write Nepali.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II are required to pay application fee amounting to Rs 160/- through bank counter in any branch of banks participating in the GRIPS (government receipt portal system), government of Wert Bengal through duplicate Challan as generated after filling up the online registration form with basic information government receipt head of Account is “0051-00-104-002-16”
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of staff Nurse grade – II may apply online through official website of West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) http://www.wbhealth.gov.in from 8th February 2016 to 17th B=February 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 17th February 2016.
- Last date for the full submission of form is 26th February 2016.
- Payment of fee at bank branches (Offline) is from 9th February 2016 to 24th February 2016.
- Money order / Cheque / bank draft / cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe category candidates of West Bengal.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be acceptable nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format as available in the West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) website.
- Applications received after the closing date shall be rejected.
- In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false with-in the knowledge of the applicant, her / his candidature will be liable to cancellation.
- Applicants should take particular note that entries inn their application submitted to the board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application.
- Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding selection / recruitment (date of examination / date of interview etc.) to the post will be available / time to time in the board website.
West Bengal Health recruitment board (WBHRB) has been set up by an act of the West Bengal legislative assembly in the year 2003 for better management of the health and medical education related courses which were so far taught separately by the university f Calcutta and the universities of Burdwan and North Bengal. All the courses have been brought under one umbrella for helping in upgrading the level of teaching in the state.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)