WB Govt Recruitment 2018 apply Secretary 50 Posts – District Level Selection Committee, Nadia, Government of West Bengal invites application for the position of 50 Secretary vacancies. Apply online before 9th July 2018.
Name of the Company:- District Level Selection Committee
Name of position:- Secretary
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2600/-
Last Date:- 9th July 2018
Required Eligibility:- higher secondary
Official Website:- www.nadia.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 50 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Secretary should have passed higher secondary from WBCHSW or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Secretary should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Secretary will be on the basis of written Test or viva-voce Test
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Secretary are required to pay application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Secretary may apply online through official website www.nadia.gov.in from 21st June 2018 to 9th July 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 21st June 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 9th July 2018.
- The qualification prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by government.
- All the degree / diploma / certificate mentioned in the advertisement must have obtained from recognized universities / institution.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)