WAPCOS recruitment 2017 Programmer vacancies – WAPCOS limited invites application for the position of 04 Programmer vacancies on temporary basis. Apply before 24th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- WAPCOS limited
Name of position:- Programmer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., MCA
Total No. of Vacancies:-04Vacancies
Programmer:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position ofProgrammer should have BE / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university / institute.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Programmer should have 2 – 3 year relevant experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Programmeris 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th September 2016.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Programmermay send their CV in the prescribed application form along with documents send to the Chief (IT), WAPCOS limited, Plot no 76-C, Institutional Area, sector – 18, Gurgaon, Haryana:- 122015 on or before 24th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is24th November 2016.
- Incumbents will be treated for LTC and CPF as per rules of the company.
- Those who are working in government departments / PSU / autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided.
- HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation for schedule categories candidates will be as per government rules.
- Before submission of application, the candidates must ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- CV should be submitted strictly in prescribed format along with photocopies of documents in support of age certificates / date of birth certificates / qualification certificates / experience certificates proof of category certificates etc. in case of candidates belonging with reserved category.
- No other proforma will be accepted.
Terms and condition:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates coming from out-station for appearing in the interview will be paid rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules / sleeper class on production of tickets / proof.
- The post of programmer is for project assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian passport and will be required at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his / her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on hi, / her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for engagement.
- The company will not be responsible for any postal delay with – in the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope super-scribing the name of the post applied or with – in 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)