WAPCOS recruitment 2016 2017 Draftsman 05 vacancies – WAPCOS limited invites application for the position of 05 Draftsman vacancies on temporary basis. Apply before 12th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- WAPCOS limited
Name of position:- Draftsman
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per notification
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Draftsman:- 05 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Draftsman should have passed senior secondary class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board and diploma in draftsman from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of Draftsman will be according to rules and regulation of WAPCOS organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Draftsman is 27 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Draftsman may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Deputy Manager (Pers), WAPCOS limited, Box No 76 – c, Industrial area, sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana:- 122015 on or before 12th Septemebr 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th August 2016.
- Incumbents will be treated for LTC and CPF as per rules of the company.
- Those who are working in government departments / PSU / autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided.
- HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
- Age relaxation for schedule categories candidates will be as per government rules.
- Before submission of application, the candidates must ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- CV should be submitted strictly in prescribed format along with photocopies of documents in support of age certificates / date of birth certificates / qualification certificates / experience certificates proof of category certificates etc. in case of candidates belonging with reserved category.
- No other proforma will be accepted.
Terms and condition:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates coming from out-station for appearing in the interview will be paid rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules / sleeper class on production of tickets / proof.
- The post of programmer is for project assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applicant should have valid Indian passport and will be required at the time of joining.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his / her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on hi, / her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for engagement.
- The company will not be responsible for any postal delay with – in the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope super-scribing the name of the post applied or with – in 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)