VSS Institute recruitment 2017 Staff Nurse 04 vacancies – Office of the superintendent VSS institute of medical science and research, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 04 staff Nurse vacancies. Apply before 25th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Office of the superintendent VSS institute of medical science and research
Name of position:- Staff Nurse
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 11700/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 25th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- General Nursing
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Staff Nurse should have passed general Nursing and Midwife examination government recognised institute and register their name in Odisha Nursing council.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11700/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Staff Nurse will be according to rules and regulation of Office of the collector, government of Odisha.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Staff Nurse should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Staff Nurse will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Staff Nurse is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Staff Nurse may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the office of the superintendent, Vmsar Burla, Sambalpur on or before 23rd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd February 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)