Vijaya Bank recruitment 2019 Peons and Sweepers 421 Posts – Vijaya Bank intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 421 Peons and Sweepers vacancies. Apply online before 14th March 2019.
Name of the Company:- Vijaya Bank
Name of position:- Peons and Sweepers
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9560 – 18545/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th March 2019
Required Eligibility:- 10th pass
Official website:- https://www.vijayabank.com/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 421 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Peons and Sweepers should have passed 10th class standard or its equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9560 – 18545/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Peons and Sweepers should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st March 2019.
Selection Process:– Interested and eligible applicant applying for the position of Peons and Sweepers will be on the basis of persona interview.
Application fee:- Applicants applying for the position of Peons and Sweepers are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for general and OBC applicants and RS 50/- for SC / ST / PWD through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Peons and Sweepers may apply online through official website of Vijaya Bank www.vijayabank.com from 7th March 2019 to 14th March 2019.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 7th March 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th March 2019.
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- The selected applicants will be required to submit a medical fitness report.
- The offer letter will contain detail of contract / effective date / remuneration / duration and clause on renewal of contract.
- Applicant should be in Fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Applicant should have fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Applicant should ready to travel in remote / rural villages.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)