Uttarakhand Transport Corporation recruitment 2017 Driver 386 posts – Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) invites application for the position of 386 driver vacancies for regular basis in Dehradun, government of Uttarakhand. Apply before 26th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC)
Name of position:- driver
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Last Date:- 26th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- 8th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 386 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of driver should have passed 8th class standard examination board and driving licence in HMV.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 1900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver should have attained the age of the minimum age of 18 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016. However, relaxation in age will be admissible as per rules of government of Uttarakhand to the applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for general categories candidates/ other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste (SC) categories candidates / schedule tribe (ST) categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of Division Manager (Operation), Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Uttarakhand.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the office of the division manager (Operation), Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, 66, Gandhi road, Dehradun or the office of the division manager (Operation), Divisional workshop, Uttarakhand transport Corporation, Kathagodam on or before 2th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 26th December 2016.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for general / OBC candidates and 45% for SC / St category.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)