Uttarakhand IISWC recruitment 2016 clerk 4 posts : Indian institute of soil and water conservation (IISWC), Applications are invited from eligible candidates to filling up the vacant posts of 04 lower division clerk at ICAR – IISWC, Dehradun and its research Centre under the administrative control of Indian council of agriculture research, New Delhi. Those vacancies are non – government and will be governed by New pension scheme as formulated by government if India. Apply before 27th February 2016.
Name of position:- lower division clerk
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk should have following qualification:-
- +2 class examination board standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university / institute / college.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 / 9000 KDPH on an average of key depressions for each word.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower division clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age is relaxable for schedule caste (SC) / schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Person with disability (PWD) / Ex – servicemen (EXSM) as per the government of India rules. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower division clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview. The paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of Director, ICAR – IISWC, Dehradun. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / women categories candidates / Physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower division clerk is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates send to the Director, ICAI Indian institute of soil and water conversion, 218-Kaulagarh road, Dehradun:- 248195 (Uttarakhand) on or before 27th February 2016.
Last date for the submission of application form is 27th February 2016.
- Application should be submitted by post only.
- The applicants should be mentioning his name on the back of the demand draft.
- The envelope containing application should be super – scribed as “Application for the post of lower division clerk at ICAR – IISWC, Dehradun”.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained through recognized universities / institutes.
- The position is temporary but likely to be continuing. The selected applicants will be posted at institute head – quarter, Dehradun an its research Centre.
- There will be no interview for the above position.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending written / typing examination.
- Applicants who are already in service should route their applications through their present employer with vigilance / disciplinary clearance.
- Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee or incomplete or detective or un- signed declaration or without attested copies of certificates and received after due date for any reason including postal delay shall be summarily rejected.
Indian institute of soil and water conservation (IISWC) was established in 1988 as an Indian Council of Agriculture research subsidiary at the take city of Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, India with an aim to provide scientific research on soil science. The institute covers all India co-ordinated research project (AICRP) on soil test crop responsive studies at 17 Centre. All India Co-ordinated research project (AICRP) on micro-nutrients and all India network project on Bio-fertilizers at 11 Centre each in India.
IISS provides training and research facilities on subject such as soil testing. Techniques for improving nutrient and water efficiency carbon sequestration and soil quality assessment.
The institute is equipped with facilities such as air conditioned conference hall / committee room / lecture theatre / audio – visual aids laboratory facilities / library and guest house of international standard and maintain a research farm extending to 50 hectares.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)