Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 District session judge Posts – Uttarakhand High court invites application for the position of 07 Additional District and session judge by direct recruitment. Apply before 9th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Uttarakhand High court
Name of position:- Additional District and session judge
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.51550 – 63070/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th may 2017
Required Eligibility:- Be an Advocate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional District and session judge should be an advocate of not less than 7 years standing as on the first day of January 2017.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 51550 – 63030/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Additional District and session judge should have attained the age of the minimum age of 35 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017. However, relaxation in age will be admissible as per rules of government of Uttarakhand to the applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates / state government servants are eligible for recruitment to the position of personal assistant up to the 45 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Additional District and session judge will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional District and session judge are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for applicants belonging to general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste (SC) categories candidates / schedule tribe (ST) categories candidates through demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in the favor of Registrar general, High court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional District and session judge may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital:- 263002 on or before 9th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th May 2017.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The last date for the submission of duly completed application before registrar general, high court of Uttarakhand, Nanital is 4th April 2016 by 04.30 p.m.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for general / OBC candidates and 45% for SC / St catefory.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)