Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 cleaner 04 Posts – Uttarakhand High court invites application for the position of 04 cleaner vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 18th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Uttarakhand High court
Name of position:- cleaner
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 18th may 2017
Required Eligibility:- 5th class, 8th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of cleaner should have passed 5th class standard examination board / 8th class standard examination board from recognized board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of cleaner will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of cleaner will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of cleaner are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of cleaner may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital or office of Magistrate, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 18th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 18th May 2017.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The last date for the submission of duly completed application before registrar general, high court of Uttarakhand, Nanital is 4th April 2016 by 04.30 p.m.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for general / OBC candidates and 45% for SC / St catefory.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)