Uttarakhand High Court recruitment 2016-2017 Driver 2 vacancies – Uttarakhand High court invites application for the position of 02 Driver in the establishment of High court of Uttarakhand, government of Uttarakhand. Apply before 15th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- Uttarakhand High court
Name of position:- Driver
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Required Eligibility:- VIII class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver should have following qualification:-
- Applicant must have passed class VIII and must be able to read and write Hindi and must have knowledge of English alphabets and numerals.
- Applicant have a valid driving license for driving of light motor vehicle.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver should have 05 year of goof experience of driving passenger cars. Experience letter from earlier employer would be preferred.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver should have attained the age of the minimum age of 21 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. However, relaxation in age will be admissible as per rules of government of Uttarakhand to the applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates.
Registration in Employment Exchange:- As per government order, it is required to have a valid registration in any employment exchange of Uttarakhand till last date for submission of application.
Physical Fitness:- No person shall be recruited unless he / she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of official duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment he / she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness
Marital Status:– A male candidate who has more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a person already having wife living shall not be eligible for the recruitment .
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for schedule caste (SC) categories candidates / schedule tribe (ST) categories candidates through demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in the favor of Registrar general, High court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital:- 263002 on or before 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th July 2016.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for general / OBC candidates and 45% for SC / St category.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)