Uttarakhand Health family Recruitment 2017 Pharmacist 18 posts – Uttarakhand Health family welfare Samiti (UKHFWS) invites application for the position of 18 Pharmacist vacancies, government of Uttarakhand. Apply before 2nd February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Uttarakhand Health family welfare Samiti (UKHFWS)
Name of position:- Pharmacist
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- RS 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 2nd February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 18 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Pharmacist should have diploma in pharmacy from any recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per month
Grade Pay:– Rs
Age Limit (In y/-rs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Pharmacist should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Registration in Employment Exchange:- As per government order, it is required to have a valid registration in any employment exchange of Uttarakhand till last date for submission of application.
Physical Fitness:- No person shall be recruited unless he / she is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of official duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment he / she shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Pharmacist will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Pharmacist may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Director General, Medical Health and Family welfare, Uttarakhand, VII – Danda, Lakhaund, Dehradun on or before 2nd February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 2nd February 2017.
- The candidates must enclose the copies of testimonials of academic qualification.
- For proof of age / copy of certificate of high school or equivalent is must.
- Any application not filled completely or without enclosing the copies of required testimonials or demand draft shall be rejected summarily.
- The application must be submitted to the Registrar General, High court if Uttarakhand.
- The high court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application received after the last date shall be rejected summarily.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection will be on the basis of marks secured in written / dictation and typing test.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for general / OBC candidates and 45% for SC / St category.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)