Uttarakhand AIIMS recruitment 2016 2017 Junior Resident 80 posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 80 junior Resident vacancies on tenure basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 17th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS)
Name of position:- junior Resident
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Total No. of Vacancies:- 80 Vacancies
junior Resident:- 90 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Resident should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior Resident is 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 17th August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior Resident will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Resident are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through draft in the favor of AIIMS Rishikesh payable at Rishikesh. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates and female categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Resident may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form / original and one set of attested copies of certificates and documents at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 17th August 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
On 8th March 2003, while addressing the 32nd convocation devoting from the written speech APJ Abdul Kalam, the former president of India asked to develop All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) like institutions in other part of country linked with All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) Delhi. Sushma Swaraj the then health Minister presenting the convocation as President of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) said that G All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) will be started shortly.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)