Uttar Pradesh IOCL Recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice 150 Posts – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application for the position of 150 Trade Apprentice vacancies for PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) on contractual basis at Mathura Refinery. Apply online before 11th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Name of position:- Trade Apprentice
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 2500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, B.Sc.
Advertisement No:- MR/HR.RECT/APP/2017
Official website of IOCL:- www.iocl.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 150 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice should have three year diploma in electrical engineering / instrumentation engineering / instrumentation and electronics engineering and control engineering from a recognized institute / university or three year diploma in chemical / refinery and Petrochemical engineering or B.Sc. in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry or industrial chemistry from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 2500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Trade Apprentice will be on the basis of Test and interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Trade Apprentice may apply online through official website http://www.iocl.com from 28th October 2017 to 11th November 2017.
- Starting date is 28th October 2017.
- Last date is 11th November 2017.
- Applicants are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Age / educational qualification and experience of applicants will be determined as on 1st January 2016.
- Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- One applicant can apply for one post only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The decision of the management will be final.
- Mere selection in test / interview or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of IOCL reserves the right to change / modify and cancel the selection process at its sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is India largest commercial enterprise headquarter in Delhi with a sales turnover of Rs 450756 Crore and profit of Rs 5273 Crore for the year 2014 – 2015. It is also the leading Indian Corporate in Fortune prestigious listing of the world largest corporates ranked at the 119th position for the year 2015.
As India flagship national oil company with a 33000 strong work force currently. Indian Oil has been meeting India energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be “The energy of India” and to c=become a globally admired company.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)