Uttar Pradesh HSCC recruitment 2016 2017 Part Time Consultant posts – HSCC India invites application for the position of consultant(part – time)vacancies in various disciplines. Apply before 29th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- HSCC India
Name of position:- consultant (part – time)
Job Location:- Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per official notification
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- graduate in engineering, MBBS, PHD, Pharmacy, MCA, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:-Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of consultant (part – time)should have possess graduate in architecture engineering / civil engineering / electrical engineering / mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institute / MBBS / PHD / pharmacy / MCA / MBA in HR with relevant experience.
Experience:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of consultant should have relevant experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-The salary of the applicant applying for the position of consultant will be according to rules and regulation of HSCC India organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of consultant will be according to rules and regulation of HSCC India organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof consultantwill be on the basis of personal interview.
Important NOTE:- For the detail of other posts / qualification / general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof consultantmay apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates duly self – attested certificates send to the chief general manager HSCC limited, E-6(A), sector-1, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:- 201301 on or before 29th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Al degree / diploma / certificate should be from university / institute recognized by the board of technical education / ACITE / appropriate statutory authority.
- For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers / including software viz. MS office / MS projects / primavera etc. for technical posts.
- The minimum post – qualification experience etc. may be relaxed in respect of deserving / meritorious at the discretion of the management.
- Reservations / relaxation for Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates / Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped categories candidates would be provided as per extant government orders.
- The company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reason.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India / abroad.
- The appointment will be on fixed tenure basis initially for a period of one year.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)