Uttar Pradesh HAL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 22nd June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Graduate / Diploma Apprentice
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 4984/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd June 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice should have BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / electronics engineering / civil engineering / computer science engineering.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice should be maximum 26 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice will be on the basis of Written Test.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate / Diploma Apprentice may apply online through official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in from 8th June 2017 to 22nd June 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of offline application is 22nd June 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state owned aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is generated under the management of the Indian ministry of Defence.
The government owned Corporation is primarily involved in the operation of the aerospace industry. These include manufacture and assembly of aircraft / navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)