Uttar Pradesh HAL recruitment 2016 Apprentice vacancies – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of Apprenticeship Training. Apply online before 15th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Name of position:- Apprenticeship Training
Job Location:-Amethi (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 3542/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma in Engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:-01Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Apprenticeship Training should have Diploma in engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Computer Science / Information Technology discipline from recognized university / institution.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 3542/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Apprenticeship Training should be 26 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionwill be on the basis of Merit of Diplomaand personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Apprenticeship Training may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents send to the Manager (Training), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, PO HAL Korwa, Distt. Amethi (UP) Pin 227412 on or before 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th July 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Applicants belonging to other backward class are required to submit the OBC certificate not earlier older 6 months as on 15th March 2016.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
- Admission to the written examination wilbe purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicant.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)