UPSC recruitment 2016 notification Defence Academy 410 posts – Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 410 national Defence academy and naval academy examination (II) 2016 vacancies. Apply online before 15th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- Union Public service commission (UPSC)
Name of position:- national Defence academy and naval academy examination (II) 2016
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th July 2016
Pay Scale:- As per notification
Required Eligibility:-+2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 410 Vacancies
National Defence Academy:- 255 vacancies
Naval Academy:- 55 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants should have
- For Army Wing of NDA:- +2 class pass of the +2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by the state education board or university.
- For Air Force of Naval wing of NDA:- +2 class pass of the +2 pattern of school education with physics and Mathematics conducted by a state education board or university.
Candidate Salary detail:- As Per Notification
Grade Pay:- As Per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for any position should not born earlier than 2nd January 1998 and not later then 1st January 2001.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of Preliminary examination (objective type) and Main Examination (Written and Interview).
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash or by using net banking facility of the state bank of India or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST)/Physically Handicapped (PH)/Women are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iv) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply online through official website of Union Public service commission UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2016.
- Date of examination is 18th September 2016.
- Applicant will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the applicant belong to included in the lists of reserved communities issued by the Central government.
- The test will be of two hours duration and will carry a maximum of 100 marks and the medium of the question paper will be English only.
- The test will be objective type question with multiple choice answers.
- Shortlisted applicants would be asked to submit the certificates
- The applicants are directed to undertake the CBRT at their own risk.
Union Public service commission (UPSC), the royal commission on the supreme civil services in India under the chairman – ship of lord lee, which submitted its report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the public service commission. This led to the establishment of the first public service commission on 1st October 1926 under the chairman – ship of Sir Ross Barker. The limited advisory function awarded to the public service commission and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of a Federal Public service commission under the government of India Act, 1935. The Federal Public service commission became the union public service commission after independent and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of constitution of India on 26th January 1950.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)