UPSC recruitment 2016 2017 Assistant Professor 23 vacancies :- Union Public service commission (UPSC) invites application for the position of 23 Assistant Professor, professor and principal vacancies. Apply online before 27thOctober 2016.
Name of the Company:- Union Public service commission (UPSC)
Name of position:-Assistant Professor, professor and principal
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:-27th October 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6000/-
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-23Vacancies
Assistant Professor:- 21vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant Professor should have good academic record as defined by the concerned university with – at least 55% marks or an equivalent in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the master degree level in relevant subject from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Age Limit (In yrs.):-The age of the applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor is 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 27thOctober 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:-Rs 6000/-
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofAssistant Professorwill be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Professor:- 01 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Professor should have basic university qualification included in any one of the schedule to the Indian medical council act 1956 and must be registered with medical register or Indian medical register.
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the applicant applying for the position of Professor is 50 ears. The age of the applicant should be as on 27th October 2016.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:-Rs 10000/-
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofProfessor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of state bank of India by cash / or by suing net banking facility of the state bank or by using visa card / master card / credit card / debit card. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply online through official website of union public service commission www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27thOctober 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is27thOctober 2016.
- Date for the completely submission of online application is 28thOctober 2016.
- Applicant will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the applicant belong to included in the lists of reserved communities issued by the Central government.
- The test will be of two hours duration and will carry a maximum of 100 marks and the medium of the question paper will be English only.
- The test will be objective type question with multiple choice answers.
- Shortlisted applicants would be asked to submit the certificates
- The applicants are directed to undertake the CBRT at their own risk.
UPSC recruitment 2016 2017 Assistant Professor 23 vacancies
Union Public service commission (UPSC), the royal commission on the supreme civil services in India under the chairman – ship of lord lee, which submitted its report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the public service commission. This led to the establishment of the first public service commission on 1st October 1926 under the chairman – ship of Sir Ross Barker. The limited advisory function awarded to the public service commission and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of a Federal Public service commission under the government of India Act, 1935. The Federal Public service commission became the union public service commission after independent and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of constitution of India on 26th January 1950.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)