UPPCL Recruitment 2019-20 Electrical Junior Engineer Trainee Posts – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 296 Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) vacancies. Apply online before 16th October 2019.
Name of the Company:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL)
Name of position:- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th October 2019
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 296 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) should have Diploma in electrical engineering.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 44900/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) will be on the basis of written examination / computer examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) are required to pay application fee (non-refundable) Rs 1000/- for all other and Rs 700/- for Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) through online.
NOTE:- Application processing fee can be paid through ATM cum debit card / credit card / SBI net banking / payment gateway or SBI Challan form (Payable at State bank of India only).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) may apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) http://upenergy.in/uppcl from 23rd September 2019 to 16th October 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 23rd September 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th October 2019
- Applicants must carry admit card / passport size photograph / valid photo ID or any other valid photo identity proof recognized by Uttar Pradesh government while reporting for CBT / interview.
- Applicants are required to maintain their unique e-mail id and mobile number through-out the selection process.
- If any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Applicants having under-gone apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act, 1961 as decided by UPPCL.
- On successful completion of the training, the applicant shall be considered for absorption as per existing rules of UPPCL.
- The selected candidates has to undergo a training programme for a period as decided by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL).
- Candidates have to produce character certificate issued from the head of the last institute attended .
- Secretary, Electricity Service Commission reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) procures power from state government owned power generation (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam and Uttar Pradesh Jai Vidyut Nigam limited) central government owned power generators (NTPC limited and THDC limited) and independent power procedures – IPP (mostly private power companies) through power purchase agreement for lowest per unit cost of electricity.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)