UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Office Assistant Accounts 30 Posts – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 30 Office Assistant-III (Accounts) vacancies on direct recruitment. Apply online before 29th December 2017.
Name of the Company:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL)
Name of position:- Office Assistant-III (Accounts)
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2600/-
Last Date:- 29th December 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Advertisement Number:- 03/VSA/2017/Account/30
Total No. of Vacancies:- 30 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) should have graduate in commerce from a recognized institute / university with typing spedd 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) will be on the basis of written examination / computer examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) are required to pay application fee (non-refundable) Rs 1000/- for all other and Rs 700/- for Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) [U.P Domicile] through online.
NOTE:- Application processing fee can be paid through ATM cum debit card / credit card / SBI net banking / payment gateway or SBI Challan form (Payable at State bank of India only).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Office Assistant-III (Accounts) are required to pay apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org from 14th December 2017 to 29th December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 14th December 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th December 2017.
- Applicants must carry admit card / passport size photograph / valid photo ID or any other valid photo identity proof recognized by Uttar Pradesh government while reporting for CBT / interview.
- Applicants are required to maintain their unique e-mail id and mobile number through-out the selection process.
- If any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Applicants having under-gone apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act, 1961 as decided by UPPCL.
- On successful completion of the training, the applicant shall be considered for absorption as per existing rules of UPPCL.
- The selected candidates has to undergo a training programme for a period as decided by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL).
- Candidates have to produce character certificate issued from the head of the last institute attended .
- Secretary, Electricity Service Commission reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) procures power from state government owned power generation (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam and Uttar Pradesh Jai Vidyut Nigam limited) central government owned power generators (NTPC limited and THDC limited) and independent power procedures – IPP (mostly private power companies) through power purchase agreement for lowest per unit cost of electricity.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)