UPPCL recruitment 2016 assistant engineer trainee 14 posts – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) invites application for the position of 14 assistant engineer (Trainee) in computer science branch. Apply online before 5th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL)
Name of position:- assistant engineer (Trainee)
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- Rs 5400/-
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 14 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
- A degree in computer science engineering / information technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either computer science engineering or information technology.
NOTE:- The above degree must be obtained from a university incorporated by an Act of the Central or state Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as universities.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) are required to pay application fee (non-refundable) Rs 700/- for Schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) [U.P Domicile] and Rs 1000/- for general category candidates / other backward class (OBC) category candidates and Ra 1000/- for candidates of states / union territory other than Uttar Pradesh.
NOTE:- Application processing fee can be paid through ATM cum debit card / credit card / SBI net banking / payment gateway or bank Challan form (Payable at State bank of India only).
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant engineer (Trainee) are required to pay apply online through official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) www.uppcl.org from 3rd March 2016 to 3rd April 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 5th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 5th April 2016.
- Starting date for the receipt of application is 5th March 2016.
- Closing date for the rescript of application is 5th April 2016.
- Applicants must carry admit card / passport size photograph / valid photo ID or any other valid photo identity proof recognized by Uttar Pradesh government while reporting for CBT / interview.
- Applicants are required to maintain their unique e-mail id and mobile number through-out the selection process.
- If any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
- Applicants having under-gone apprenticeship training under apprenticeship act, 1961 as decided by UPPCL.
- On successful completion of the training, the applicant shall be considered for absorption as per existing rules of UPPCL.
- The selected candidates has to undergo a training programme for a period as decided by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL).
- Candidates have to produce character certificate issued from the head of the last institute attended .
- Secretary, Electricity Service Commission reserves the right to cancel this advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation limited (UPPCL) procures power from state government owned power generation (Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam and Uttar Pradesh Jai Vidyut Nigam limited) central government owned power generators (NTPC limited and THDC limited) and independent power procedures – IPP (mostly private power companies) through power purchase agreement for lowest per unit cost of electricity.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)