Union bank of India recruitment 2016 2017 vice president posts – United Bank of India (UBI) invites application for the position of 01 vice president vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 18th October 2016.
Name of the Company:- United Bank of India (UBI)
Name of position:- vice president
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.175000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th October 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of vice president should have MBA degree from a recognized university or a reputed institute recognized by government authorities.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 1st June 2016.
- Degree obtained from the recognized universities or institution recognized by the government of India only will be considered.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the university / institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the university / institute indication the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.175000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of vice president should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 50 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of vice president will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
NOTE:- For the detail of other general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of vice president are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- through Challan.
Mode of Payment:-
- Applicants have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimations charges by deposit of the fee through deposit Challan to be obtained from bank website for credit to collection account number 37890 – 10100 – 37011 filled “UNITED BANK OF INDIA NARIMAN POINT” recruitment project.
- Applicants may also deposit the fee through NEFT in the mentioned account having IFSC number is UBIN0537896.
- No other form for remittance of fee will be accepted.
- The CBS fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt if made through any bank branch contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the branch. The applicant copy of the fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt is to be retained by the applicant, if the NEFT payment has been made through internet banking, the cyber receipt generated is to be retained by the applicant.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of vice president is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of vice president may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and Challan send to EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org from 7th October 2016 to 18th October 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 7th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is18th October 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)