UCIL recruitment 2016 notification 59 apprentice training posts – Uranium Corporation of India limited (UCIL) invites application for the position of 59 apprentice training. Apply before 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of the Company:- Uranium Corporation of India limited (UCIL)
Name of position:- apprentice training
Job Location:- Jharkhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 4004/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15 days from the date of advertisement
Required Eligibility:- Matric, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:- 59 Vacancies
One year Training;-
- Machinist / Turner:- 03 vacancies
- Fitter:- 15 vacancies
- Welder (Gas and Electric):- 05 vacancies
- Electrician:- 15 vacancies
- Auto Electrician:- 02 vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic:- 03 vacancies
Two year Training
- FHT:- 02 Vacancies
- Carpenter:- 03 vacancies
- Plumber:- 04 vacancies
- Mechanic Diesel- 03 vacancies
- Pipe Fitter:- 04 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of apprentice training should have passed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board with a minimum of 50% arks for un-reserved categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 45% marks for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates and ITI certificate in relevant trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualifies from NCVT (National council for vocational training).
Previous Training:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of apprentice training who have already under-gone or are currently under-going apprentice-ship under apprentice act, 1961 in any government / public sector / private industrial organization are not eligible.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 4004/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of apprentice training should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th February 2-16. Relaxation in upper age limit as per government guidelines for other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position apprentice training will be called based in the number of applications received and on merit basis. Preliminary selection is on the basis of marks obtained in matriculation and ITI examination. Applicants placed in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained will be considered for apprenticeship training in UCIL.
Accommodation:- Selected applicants will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation during apprentice period.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of apprentice training may apply in prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph / self-attested copies of certificates / one self-addressed envelope of size 22 cm X 6 cm affixing stamp on it of Rs 10/- send by speed post / courier to the office of the general manager (Personal)- IR, Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO:- Jaduguda mines, district East Singhbhum, Jharkhand:- 832102 on or before 15 days from the date of publication.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15 days from the date of publication.
- Before applying, applicant should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria of the position stated in the advertisement.
- All qualifications should be full time and recognized from Indian university / institutions.
- The applicants working in government department / public sector undertaking should ensure their applications through proper channel.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Id a candidate is eligible to apply for more than one position, remit the fee doe each application separately.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)