UBI recruitment 2016-2017 Probationary Officer 100 vacancies – United Bank of India (UBI) invites application for the position of 100 probationary officer in junior management grade / scale – I through one year post – graduation diploma in banking and finance course in tie – up with MIIT institute of finance / banking and insurance training limited vacancies. Apply online before 12th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- United Bank of India (UBI)
Name of position:- probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th July 2016
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 Vacancies
Probationary officer:- 150 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of probationary officer should have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 1st June 2016.
- Degree obtained from the recognized universities or institution recognized by the government of India only will be considered.
- Applicants who are awaiting their result of the qualifying examination or who have not passes the qualifying examination on or before 1st June 2016 are not eligible.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the university / institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the university / institute indication the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of probationary officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of probationary officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
NOTE:- For the detail of other general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of probationary officer are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) and Rs 700/- for all other categories candidates including other backward class categories candidates (OBC). The fee for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) is towards intimation charges and for all other the fee includes intimation charges of Rs 100/-.
Mode of Payment:-
- Applicants have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimations charges by deposit of the fee through deposit Challan to be obtained from bank website for credit to collection account number 03890 – 50194 – 266 filled “UNITED BANK OF INDIA SPECIALIST OFFICERS” recruitment project.
- Applicants may also deposit the fee through NEFT in the mentioned account having IFSC number UTBIOO0CH175.
- No other form for remittance of fee will be accepted.
- The CBS fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt if made through any bank branch contains two parts. The first part will be retained by the branch. The applicant copy of the fee payment Challan / NEFT receipt is to be retained by the applicant, if the NEFT payment has been made through internet banking, the cyber receipt generated is to be retained by the applicant.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of probationary officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of probationary officer may apply online through official website of United Bank of India (UBI) http://www.unitedbankofindia.com from 18th June 2016 to 12th July 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 28th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of fee is 28th June 2016 to 12th July 2016
- Date of online test (Tentative) is 7th August 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)